Friday, November 30, 2012

Monday

Monday is boiler man day. This is great excitement for me especially if my favorite boiler man Wayne shows up. Wayne has invited us to see his family farm and we took him up on it last spring. He introduced us to his lovely wife who teaches fashion design at URI and he gave us a tour of his barn tilted from the '38 hurricane, the hay loft and pulleys, his pet peacock, and his herd of beef cattle.

I have to take down my clothes from the boiler-room clothesline and move the cat's playboy palace motel (his carrying case covered in purple towel to offset his orange and white fur) We feed him in his motel so he can eat without Lily stealing his food. I need to put away the mountain of dry clothes stacked in the basket all to prepare for the visit.

0 comments: