Saturday, January 17, 2015

Holiday Weekend Saturday

I walked to Harris pond in the sunshine this morning with Lily and some people were getting ready to skate on the shallow end.

I saw my pal Sarah who once taught English with Bill at his crazy Worcester school. She got married to a sweet man and has two kids now. She moved to the Harris pond neighborhood so she is officially a "sidewalk friend"

I just went to the Salvation Army. I needed to get pants for many YEARS but I PROCRASTINATED until my pants were rags and I was wearing Bill's pants. Finally TODAY I made myself go at 3PM (they close at 5) and I found some jeans my size in the MEN'S dept (cuz I have no hips) I found a thick all-cotton gray polo shirt on the men's rack that I fell in love with, a cotton dress shirt and a striped gray and black cotton cardigan thing. It was great to finally get there. I even found a blue teapot for a child or one person, for a dollar.

Then I got sesame oil in the Asian market. At the store, they had a shrine with a muffin on it.

Bill has no school Monday. WOW! I'm thinking of making something maybe olive spinach pies or pizza or honey cinnamon walnut rolls. I love veggies and bought a whole bunch yesterday.

0 comments: