Monday, March 5, 2012

David Lebovitz

from Living the Sweet Life in Paris

Q: How do you stay in shape?

A: I don’t eat junk or highly-processed foods (except M & M’s, but those don’t count…do they?) For the most part, I eat a well-balanced diet and don’t deprive myself of anything. I consume a wide variety of things: real butter, wine, bread, meat, vegetables, fresh fruit, cheese, chocolate, ice cream, and once in a while, a pain au chocolat, but do so in moderate amounts. I avoid stupid fad diets and don’t obsess about what I eat. I do yoga and walk and ride a bike a lot. I believe you can eat whatever you want as long as you walk (or bike) there, and do the same going home.
-David Lebovitz

The smell of the normal laundry detergent was so strong and fragrant that I couldn’t sleep in the same room with my freshly-laundered clothes.
-David Lebovitz

0 comments: