Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love these!

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
-A. A. Milne

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
-Judy Garland

Where there is great love, there are always wishes.
-Willa Cather

Love is a game that two can play and both win.
-Eva Gabor

-Love is being stupid together.
-Paul Valery

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
-Michel de Montaigne

I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.
-W. H. Auden

Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
-Ben Hecht

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
-Lucretius

To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.
-Henry Drummond

Love is the flower you've got to let grow.
-John Lennon

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
-Samuel Lover

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
-Maya Angelou

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
-Ingrid Bergman

When love is not madness, it is not love.
-Pedro Calderon de la Barca

A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.
-Frank Morgan

Love is what you've been through with somebody.
-James Thurber

Where there is love there is life.
-Mohandas Gandhi

Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
-Zelda Fitzgerald

The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.
-Margaret Atwood

Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.
-Andre Breton

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
-Zora Neale Hurston

Love is metaphysical gravity.
-R. Buckminster Fuller

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
-Victor Hugo

0 comments: