Monday, August 11, 2014

Tuscany!

My new name for our backyard picnic table is Tuscany. We've had every meal outside since we completed Tuscany, last Monday. I have been taking out my tablecloths, place-mats and fabric making plans to sew some more outfits for my table. I'm having too much fun. Can we keep this up all fall and winter, I hope so. I love fresh air. Although today the smoke from fires in Canada has flowed our way making us asthmatics struggle to breathe.

I took a walk with Lily and noticed nobody was parked at the library. I forgot today is a holiday in RI. One boy came running over to say hello to Lily and me. He was a guest when I brought Lily to Harris school a five years ago. "Do you remember me?" He asked. 'I do!" I replied. Nate was his name and he is in 7th grade now. We crossed the street together so I could say hi to his mom.

0 comments: