Monday, September 23, 2013

Good Crazy

I love to write letters and sometimes they feel like vignettes.

I almost bought a mixer like jamie's back in 1997 and I almost bought a komado for grilling all year round~ food is love--and it runs in my family.
we can only talk food. all other topics are off.

luckily no money and no transportation slows these purchasing decisions down :-) but back then i did make wads at a time.
it is good that i don't have a car--but 2 people tried to give me cars recently. the cars were both in very bad shape.

i want a flinstone mobile powered on my legs.

I want to get little xmas lights at jahblah for predawn breakfast.
my friends hilary and jim had butter and toast string of lights --i have searched

i lit my jewish shabbat candles this morning--
breakfast: brown and wild rice topped with tomato sauce umeboshi paste and parmesan. with black coffee.

I hear jezebel meowing.

I found a highway dept orange rubber glove in the elks/ castle parking lot and took it home
to make a highway dept scarecrow. :-)

did you see? they put a bronze fence around the bronze elk --- so he can't escape?

my friend crazy liz has vintage pyrex dish full of cat food under a bush behind the ball field. yes, i am eyeing the dish!
perhaps i can replace it with plastic and tell her!

okay I want black coffee daytime, until 4 pm then i like one with cream and sugar.

cracked head bought sandwiches and hagen daz for all the kids. he really is a good egg.

i need rock salt and wrights dairy cream and I am ready to unleash my ice cream machine to make this with the kids on the sidewalk!
I have met the moms and like them all --pretty soon they will have invitations to come over for food making and drawing party.

I get to be the crazy lady. good crazy this time.
house of grandma and santa.

0 comments: