Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saturday Parade

We had a fabulous parade in East Providence for Watchemocket Square Day. A man in the parade drove an antique fire truck and wants to outfit us in vintage fireman's outfits to become his band. Stay tuned for details. It will be fun!

We came home and ate hot leftover meatloaf and walked Lily in the sun. We met up with Casper the Cockapoo dog and sweet Harry. Harry said Casper goes down the slide by himself at the park. I didn't believe it until I saw Casper climb the ladder and swish down the yellow plastic macaroni slide. Then the dogs ran in the fenced ball field together. Casper was running keeping up with Lily while nipping at her heels. It was hilarious. I have met a few Cockapoos and they are adorable dogs.

When we got home I steamed up a bunch of broccoli and and ate it with too much aldente garlic! I was asleep at 5:30 PM and slept for 13 hours. I needed a Sabbath.

0 comments: