Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween, Yay Red Sox

Yesterday I wore red tights in honor of the Red Sox. I bought Halloween candy at the Bellingham Plaza CVS. Lily waited quietly sitting, outside in view, tied to a tree. I ran in and bought my four favorite candies on sale: Kit Kat, candy corn, Whopper's, Reese's peanut butter cups. On the way home I found some candy in Precious Blood Cemetery in a tiny plastic bag: Gobstoppers, and Taffy, and Twizzlers.

Venus was in the night sky during dinner. We ate jook and coleslaw by candlelight, and had candy corn for dessert.

This morning the crescent moon is beautiful. Breakfast was black coffee and a Reese's peanut butter cup!

Hurray for the Red Sox, especially Ortiz.

We missed the game (I am too emotional to watch anyway) but we're glad to hear they won.

I want to read Lovecraft today.

0 comments: