Monday, November 5, 2012

Early Morning Urban Cowgirl

This is the time of year that I have to walk to get warm. This morning at 6:30 I walked to Precious Blood cemetery the wind was cold on the hill but I was able to see the pond now that the leaves are falling away. I am grateful to Lily for getting me out for a walk.

I need to be physically active to be happy. I fall into bed at night thinking who invented lying down? I admire people who dance or like my postman, walk for a living.

My mind requires fresh air and walking to incubate, contemplate and rejuvenate itself. Even as a child I did a lot of walking and thinking and looking.

I hate cars. I am a cowgirl and Lily is my baby cow.

When I got home today I made corn tortillas with pepper jack and cholula hot sauce and black coffee. A delicious cowgirl lunch at 7:30AM!

0 comments: