Thursday, November 8, 2012

Windy Winter Storm Dream

Bill set alarm for 3:30 but when it rang I said NO WAY!! I was too cold to move. I waited for a flash to propel me out, an hour later.
Now I'm wearing a hat, fleece blanket wrapped around my waist and double sweatshirts while sipping hot PG Tips black tea. I use three bags to make a big pot, with one Celestial Seasonings blueberry herb tea bag. I drink it with milk and honey. Delicious.

I dreamed I saw a black wisp of smoke in the sky. It was a tornado. I ran inside to tell Bill. I saw kids toys and teddy bears fly up outside our picture window. I was prepared to cover my head. After the tornado I saw my coffee pot in the driveway. Then another tornado came this time taking the corner of our house. Neighborhood kids came in through the hole in the house and I settled them down. One kid was bloody with a bloody dog. I was thinking he's in shock. I thought the ambulance is busy. He laid down. I told the kids "do me a favor keep your eyes out for Sammy don't let him wander out". Bill ran to get plywood. I said "don't go, another storm might come", and I woke up.

0 comments: