Saturday, May 9, 2015

Martha's Vineyard Weekend Weather in Woonsocket

We've been having Martha's Vineyard weather so I took out my Martha's Vineyard Cookbook and opened to Spicy Peanut Sauce. The pies looked good too.

I am a home body.

I 'vacation' in my backyard.

This weekend there are two festivals going on in my city. There's a Pow Wow at River Island Park TODAY

Powwow
Event Begin-End Date: May 9 - May 10 2015
Event Name: 1st light Powwow at Niswasocket
Location: 100 Bernon St Woonsocket, RI 02895 USA
Contact: Daryl Black Eagle Jamieson 401-413-2167 Pocasset.tc@hotmail.com
Web Address:
Directions: Route 146 to 146A straight 1.8 miles right at Park Ave left on Bernon .5miles to Park on left
Fees: Free
Camping: No
Details: Grand Entry at Noon Eastern Woodlands Powwow

1st light Powwow at Niswasocket 100 Bernon St Woonsocket, RI 02895 USA

and a Classic Rock Party, Beer Tent, Rotary Club Fundraiser at Bouley field.

Yesterday I was wondering if I should tack canvas to the side of the house and work outside. If I wear a hat and long sleeves (Indian style) I could do it.

0 comments: