Sunday, October 20, 2013

Flashy Clothing

I don't think I will ever wear pants again! I am having hot flashes day and night, year three. Perhaps I will start making hot flash dresses and skirts that can fly up and open at a moment's notice with built in fans in the brassieres.

Tomorrow I have jury duty Superior court Providence I have to be there at 8:15 AM, without Lily!! My new old car is not ready yet. I will be taking the bus at 6AM. Which is fine except if I try to read on the bus I will vomit. I am looking forward to going but also hoping they don't need me for more than a day. I need to be home with Lily and my orange-leafed maple tree harvesting pears and making applesauce and yogurt, washing clothes, baking bread, making soup, writing, walking, painting, reading, sweeping the stairs, cleaning the cat box, playing my saxophone, sewing hot flash dresses.

0 comments: