Monday, October 28, 2013

Yellow Delicious!

There were six police cars and detective vehicles next to the All Saints Church parking lot, at Dean Street. They were all walking around the apartments. The COX cable guy working on the sidewalk said hi to Lily. Wow that's quite a lot of cops I said. Attempted domestic assault he said. I hope nobody got hurt, I said. No, but there was a guy with a knife. The woman called 911. They're fast around here. The Woonsocket cops are really good, they always get their man, I said. I know. They are on every corner. I want to join the force but my knees are bad, he said. You can get new knees now, and be my age. Yeah, it's true, he smiled. One of the apples dropped and Lily ate it. I had to bend a lot of branches to reach them. I had filled my basket and my shoulder bag. When I got home I filled the sink with cold water placing the apples in there to float. I cut up the largest one. A yellow delicious!

0 comments: