Tuesday, May 5, 2015

10 Pounds of Red Potatoes, German Potato Salad

When my market had 10 pounds of red potatoes for a bargain I bought them to make my favorite pressure cooker German style potato salad. I have made this salad for 35 years! The recipe came with my original Presto cooker instruction booklet. This German potato salad gets better the day after you make it. I always make a five pound batch and enjoy it all week.

Mix the dressing with a fork and pour over the cubed potatoes.
Dressing: Adobo, mustard, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, sugar or honey, chopped celery, chopped onions, and potatoes cubed and a little bit of water.

You will have results fast, (mine cooks in 3-5 minutes). If you don't have a pressure cooker use a Dutch oven or slow cooker. You will love this!

0 comments: