Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trash Picker

I've become like Ray my pal in my neighborhood with silver hair and bushy black eyebrows who walks around and picks up glass. But I pick up trash. Yesterday Ray and Honey and I were walking in the neighborhood and Ray found an eyelash curler in the parking lot of the baseball field. He said "what's this?" in his loud slow leaning voice. There was something perfect about finding an eyelash curler in a baseball field like the balancing of yin and yang. Ray wanted to know what it was. I said you won't believe it, Ray. I explained and he laughed. "I don't need that, you have it." He said and I thanked him and put it in my bag. Although Ray's hair is silver his eyebrows are jet black and his black eyelashes are the longest eyelashes I have ever seen on a human being.

0 comments: